Thank God it's Friday! It was a hard couple of days. I became really overwhelmed and wanted to throw the towel in. It has been really dark, emotionally and spiritually. Today, my master teacher, Mark asked, "You need a stiff drink?" He was joking with me of course, and it made me laugh :-)

I am struggling with the British curriculum, preparing classwork and homework, and trying to meet people's expectations. Today, things started looking up. I've been receiving such truthful encouragements, emails, text messages from many people. One of my friends here, Stefanie, has been such a blessing to me. Mark has also been giving me so much support and resources to help me teach efficiently. I thank ALL OF YOU for the bottom of my heart.

I was asked to help out on staff with a junior high girls' dorm event tomorrow. We are going to a beautiful place called Jungle Retreat for the day! I've heard that there is a swimming pool, great food and amazing scenery. I'm so excited to get away and have some fun with the girls! God is giving me all that I need. I'm so grateful.