I got my luggage! It's been quite an experience of which I'm grateful to be forced to go out with my luggage for these 6 days. I've been loaned 4 salwars from my new friend, Katie, and 3 of them from Dr. Revanthi. Stefanie, a teacher from Oregon, went shopping with me to get toiletries, a power surge protector, sandals and a salwar. God has shown His faithfulness and provision as I've been with out my familiar things packed in my 2 checked suitcases. Getting them late last night was a surprising blessing!

It's been a relaxing Friday. At 6 a.m., I woke up and decided to watch Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs in bed. At 9, I went to the school's Good Friday service, then video chatted with my Dad, Grandad, Grandma and Aaron online. Seeing my loved ones, from across the world, every once in a while is a really neat thing. Mom, I want to video chat with you again soon!

I watched 17 Dresses this afternoon to unwind and relax. You'll notice in the photo I've cut my own bangs...I got a bit bored and wanted a little change of appearance. Later, I went to visit Amy's flat; she's pictured the 3rd girl, between Stafanie and Elly (far right). She made us some tea and we chatted about love lives. It turns out a lot of the single women here have attachments overseas as I do. She met me in the places where I miss Aaron. It's alright, though. I believe this distance is a good thing for both of us to go through. Later, a bunch of the staff went out to eat at an Indian hotel. I had a strawberry milkshake, cheese dolsa (like a crepe), and finger chips (french fries)!