I was glad to get back to teaching after the long ten-day break. It was a good break and all, but I got a bit bored. Toward the end, I got sick of shopping, swimming and watching movies. All those things I can do at home. I'm here to teach, and that's what I wanted to get back to!

On Sunday, I went to church and the preaching was on Romans 5:1-11. The service, worship and people reminded me of EV Free, so I felt like I was at home!I love the grace, peace and hope we have because Christ died for us while we were still sinners. He loves us so much that He sacrificed everything for us, so that we may be saved (vs. 9). I want my life to be all worship to God, for His glory. HE is the reason I'm here, and He is the reason we should live.

Monday was a great full day of teaching Writing, Reading and Math. I was a bit nervous about going back into the classroom after such a long break. I wondered, will I remember all the kids' names? Will I use the wrong terminology? Can I get all the British vocabulary straight again? Well, it went very well! Thank you for all your prayers. I got 4 heartwarming emails from people praying for me on Monday morning. It was encouraging also to hear from my master teacher that I did a good job. Constructive criticism is helpful (I get that a lot), but reflective encouragement from people in authority over me is so good! It's all such a blessing.

This morning, I led the Tuesday morning Bible study for the high schoolers and staff. It went so well! I spoke on the power of the Holy Spirit, telling some things about my experiences in Calcutta and reading a passage frtom 2 Cor. 1. It's a passage about how Paul visits the Corinthians under God's will. The Holy Spirit is the one who enables him to say "Yes" to visiting people. It's a reminder that whenever we do good things, it is because the Spirit is working through us and giving us strength. Its a good reminder for me too!