...At least I can spell it, right?
I thought there was a problem with my power adapter, but it turns out I just wasn't using it right! Big surprise, huh. The nice lady at the electronic store explained it to me. You'd think I'd remember, after using adapters 4 times. Oh well.

It's been a good layover. I worked out for an hour, slept in my hotel room, talked with Aaron online and read my book. When I woke up in my hotel room, I thought I was in my bed at home. I reached over for my cell phone and realized I was in Singapore! A big smile spread across my face. I'm so excited to be in Asia!

When I finally had an appetite (after 24 hours of not eating) I ate a bowl of soup and a starbucks latte. I wanted to buy my mom a Singapore starbucks gift card, but they are only redeemable in Singapore. I got a pedicure next, per mom's suggestion. The women working at the airport here are nice, and fun to have conversations with.

I'm here at my gate, 2 hours early. It was so easy to find because it was directly beneath my hotel!