The "goodbyes" with my mom, dad and Aaron in LAX were really hard, sad and tearful. I love them so much.

The flight was good! I felt so blessed because I had a couple of nice women by me, and one of them offered me her aisle seat.

I watched some good movies: Couple's Retreat, An Education and Everything's Fine, which had an amazing plot at great message about honesty and communication. After that 12 hour flight, I had a layover in Japan. On my 7 hour flight from Japan to Singapore, no one was sitting next to me, so I took a sleeping pill and laid down on the next chair. It was so comfortable I slept the whole flight! So now, I'm in Singapore airport. I checked into my hotel room and read The Voice in the Wind in there for a while. I don't feel sleepy so I checked my emails and worked out at the gym. I have 16 more hours of this layover...It's pretty boring by myself but it's alright. God is keeping me in good spirits. It's about 5 am here, Singapore time. My internal clock is already really off! But I'm planning on pushing through the time change when I get to India.

Thanks for all your encouragements and prayers. A good friend of mine gave me a note to open on the plane, and that warmed my heart. She reminded me to be where I'm at, all the time. The Father has me at these places for a reason, and I want to experience it deeply with Him.