I'm leaving for India tomorrow morning. I'm so excited! My plane takes off at 2:10 p.m., and thus starts my 48 hour travel time. I fly about 19 hours to Singapore, then layover for 22 hours, sleep in a hotel, and fly 7 hours to India. My supervisor will pick me up at the airport, and drive me 3 hours up a windy mountain side up to the town of Ooty. The flight, layovers and travel time make me nervous. In the past, I've never fallen asleep on a plane, except when I could use Aaron's shoulder. I'm preparing myself for a cramped couple of days. A Voice in the Wind and some Henri Nouwen books are in my carry-on bag. Singapore Airlines has hundreds of movies, songs and TV Shows to watch, too.

I'm so excited to meet everyone at the International School in India. I talked to my supervisor in India on Monday night, and he was so kind. It was encouraging to hear that he's been praying for me, and he assured me I'll have some good female friends there. I'm excited to meet the people in the dorm complex I'll be living in. I'm ready to make new friendships and get to know people on the other side of the world!