Since my second bought of being sick to my stomach from the spicy food, I've decided to cook my own food more often. So I went to the store and stocked up on fruit, pasta, sauce, cereal, crackers and things like that. I have a stove top in my dorm room, and here is a picture of my cooking my pasta and marinara for lunch yesterday! Yummy :-) Tonight, The Ketchum family has invited me over for Mexican food!

Teaching has been quite a rollercoaster of emotions lately. It's so very different being a student teacher here than it was in America. It's a real challenge. My students are amazing, though. They're learning so much, and I'm very happy with the argumentative essays they wrote this week.

I've been going to jazzercise in town with a bunch of girlfriends. It's so much fun for me to exercise and dance...It's good for my soul. If you know me, or you love dancing, you know what I mean. I was also invited to the girls dorm's impromptu "dance party," so I danced with my own students! They're so cute, and so much fun to be with.

I leave three weeks from today. I'm looking forward to coming home, at this point.