Kids have such creative minds. Today, my students completed part 1 of their standardized writing exam which called for them to write a mystery story. I looked over the detailed grading rubric while they tested, and took up the stack of stories when the time was up. I was pleasantly surprised with the detailed writing, mysterious moods and interesting plots! I actually ENJOYED GRADING! For all you teachers, you know that's a rare occurrence. It took three hours because I wrote comments on each one.

After school, I walked to town on my own to get my currency exchanged to rupees (I do this every couple of weeks). After going to the grocery store, it was jazzercise time! I feel a lot better today physically, and jazz was so fun. It's one of those things that keep me in good spirits here. Well, that and the kids.

Esther and Justin invited me over to have baked potatoes and egg omelets for dinner. It was so good! Those are things I haven't eaten in over 2 months! I am so blessed. Thanks be to God!